In compliance with the duty of information established in article 10 of Law 34/2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that the owner of the website www.lasmorerasfruitandveggies.com is TM Real Estate Group, which is formed of the following companies:
- Torreblanca del Mediterráneo Sol S.L. B03350642
- Mar Real Estates S.L.U. B53953873
- Residencial San Pedro S.A.U. A03178696
- Beach Homes Real Estates S.L.U. B53644043
- Residencial Vista Alegre S.A.U. A03182060
- Villaviñas S.L.U. B03457462
- Viñamares S.L.U. B03309754
- Torrreviñas, S.L.U. B03360021
- TM Agrícola Las Moreras, S.L.U. B54076104
- Las Moreras Fruit&Veggies, S.L.U. B01625854
- TM Marketing & Sales, S.L.U. B54076096
- Mar de Pulpí Health, Sport & Leisure Center, S.L. B04798256
As parent of the Group, the identification and contact details of the owners of the website are centralised at:
- Owner: Torreblanca del Mediterráneo Sol S.L.
- Address: Avda. Libertad nº 1 03181 (TORREVIEJA) ALICANTE
- Tax ID Number (CIF/NIF): B03350642
- Contact e-mail address: email@example.com
- Contact e-mail address of the DPO: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact telephone number: 902 15 15 12
- Registry data:
2. Object and scope of application
2.1. This Legal Notice establishes the general conditions of use that govern the accessing, browsing and using of the website www.tmgrupoinmobiliario.com (hereinafter, the Website), as well as the responsibilities deriving from using its content. Additionally, the provision of certain services or activities within the framework of the Website may also be subject to other specific conditions that could be established and that, where appropriate, replace, complement and/or amend the general conditions of use of this Legal Notice.
2.2.- This Website is a service that TM Real Estate Group (hereinafter, the DATA CONTROLLER) makes available to Internet users for information purposes, and it may make any amendments deemed relevant to its design, configuration and content at any time and without prior notice.
2.3. Accessing and using this Website bestows on the visitor the condition of USER and implies their full and unreserved acceptance, through this access and/or use, of each and every condition of use that the DATA CONTROLLER includes in this Legal Notice, in the version published at their time of access. In this regard, a USER shall be understood as the person who accesses, browses, uses or participates in the services and activities provided on the Website.
2.4.- The USER undertakes to correctly use the Website in accordance with the applicable laws, good faith, public order, business customs and this legal notice, being liable to the DATA CONTROLLER and any third parties for any damages and losses that could occur as a result of breaching this obligation.
3. Access and use of the Website
3.1.- Access to this Website is free and unrestricted, except for the connection cost to the telecommunications network supplied by the operator and contracted by each USER.
3.2.- The USER is responsible for the use of the Website. Therefore, the USER undertakes to use the content in a diligent, responsible and lawful manner and, particularly, undertakes to not use it for, among other uses:
- Using false identities, or impersonating other users when using the Website or its services.
- Introducing computer viruses into the network or performing actions that may alter, damage, interrupt or cause errors or damage to the electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of the DATA CONTROLLER or third parties, as well as hindering the access of other users to the Website and its services through the mass consumption of the computer resources through which the DATA CONTROLLER provides its services.
- Attempting to access and, where appropriate, use the e-mail accounts of other users.
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available or otherwise publicly communicating, transforming or modifying the content of the Website, for commercial purposes, on any device and through any technical means, without the prior and express authorisation of the owner of the corresponding rights.
- Introducing or incorporating, as their own business or professional activity, the content and/or services presented on this Website.
- Violating any intellectual or industrial property rights deriving from the content of the Website.
- Using the content and/or information of any type obtained through this Website to perform advertising or promotional activities, sending advertising of any kind and communications for sales purposes or other purposes of a commercial nature, or to collect, market and disclose this information in any way.
- Using this Website, or the content and/or services contained therein, to perform activities that are against the law, morals, good customs or public order, for purposes or effects that are illegal, forbidden or harmful to the rights and interests of third parties.
3.3.- The DATA CONTROLLER reserves the right to interrupt, at any time and without prior notice, access to the Website, as well as interrupt the provision of any or all services provided through it, whether for technical, security or any other reasons.
4. Personal data protection
4.1.- The DATA CONTROLLER undertakes to process personal data in a way that is respectful to the rights of their owners, and in accordance with the data protection regulations that are in force at all times.
4.3. In the event that the USER voluntarily completes any of the on-line data collection forms available on the Website to access any of its services or content, they undertake to provide accurate and truthful data, as well as to notify the DATA CONTROLLER of any changes to them. Unless expressly indicated otherwise, the data requested in our forms is necessary in order to be able to process your request.
4.4.-Some of the services and products offered on the Website are subject to their prior reservation and/or contracting, in the manner determined in the corresponding general and/or individual contracting conditions.
4.5.- If a USER provides the personal data of other individuals, they undertake to comply, in relation to this data, with all obligations deriving from the data protection regulations in force, and particularly the duty to inform the owner of such personal data and obtain their consent.
4.6. Minors under the age of 13 are not allowed to provide their personal data through the Website without the prior express authorisation of their parents or guardians. In any case, this Website is not directed at minors.
5. Intellectual and industrial property
5.1.- The DATA CONTROLLER is the owner or licensee of the intellectual and industrial property exploitation rights of this website, as well as the content available on the site.
5.2. In no case will it be understood that the accessing and browsing by the USER of the Website implies a waiver, transfer, licence or whole or partial assignment of these rights by the DATA CONTROLLER, nor does it confer on the USER any right to use, translate, adapt, alter, exploit, reproduce, distribute or publicly communicate this content for commercial purposes, without the prior and express authorisation of the DATA CONTROLLER or the owner of the affected rights. A breach of the above shall empower the DATA CONTROLLER or holders of the corresponding rights to bring the relevant legal actions.
5.3.- The distribution, amendment, assignment or public communication of the content and any other act that has not been expressly authorised by the owner of the exploitation rights are forbidden.
6. Exclusion of guarantees and liability
6.1. The content of this Website is for information purposes and to create a channel of communication with the USERS, and its content cannot be considered as exhaustive advice on any subject. The DATA CONTROLLER does not fully guarantee access to all content, nor its completeness, correctness, validity or topicality, nor its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose. The DATA CONTROLLER is exempt, to the extent permitted by law, from any liability for damages and losses of any nature deriving from, including but not limited to: errors or omissions in the content, unavailability of the Website, or the transmission of viruses or programs that are malicious or harmful in the content. However, the DATA CONTROLLER declares that it has adopted all the necessary measures, within its capabilities and given the state of technology, to ensure the functioning of the Website and to avoid the existence and transmission of viruses and other components damaging to USERS.
6.2. The DATA CONTROLLER is not liable for the use that the USER makes of the services and content of the Website. The USER acknowledges and accepts that the use of the Website, as well as its services and content, is at their own risk and responsibility..
6.3.- The USER will be solely responsible for the contributions and comments they make on this Website, especially through its blog, and the DATA CONTROLLER reserves the right to remove anything that, in its opinion, is inappropriate, and is not liable for the comments posted by the USERS.
7.1. In the event that there are links or hyperlinks on the Website to other sites on the Internet, the DATA CONTROLLER does not have any control over said sites and contents. In no case shall the DATA CONTROLLER accept any responsibility for the contents of the linked external websites, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, extent, truthfulness, legality or validity of any material or information contained on any of these hyperlinks or other sites on the Internet. In this regard, if USERS have effective knowledge of any illegal activities carried out through these linked third-party websites, they must immediately report this to the DATA CONTROLLER so that it can proceed to disable the access link to them.
7.2.- Likewise, the inclusion of any type of link by the DATA CONTROLLER to other Internet websites does not imply that there is any type of relationship, association, collaboration or dependency between the DATA CONTROLLER and the owner of the external website.
8. Right of exclusion
The DATA CONTROLLER reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to this Website and/or the content and services offered on it, without the need for prior notice, for those USERS who breach these general conditions of use or any individual conditions that could be established.
9.1.- If there is any discrepancy between the provisions of these general conditions of use and the specific conditions of each specific service, the provisions of the latter shall prevail.
9.2.- If any provision or content of this Legal Notice is declared void or inapplicable, in whole or in part, through a final decision by a competent Court or Tribunal, this nullity or non-application will not affect the remaining provisions of the conditions of use, which will remain valid for all purposes.
9.3.- The non-exercising or non-execution by the DATA CONTROLLER of any right or provision contained in these conditions of use will not constitute a waiver of this, unless this is acknowledged and agreed in writing.
9.4.- The DATA CONTROLLER may amend, in whole or in part and at any time, the conditions determined herein, and these amendments will be valid from the moment they are published on this Website.
10. Applicable law and jurisdiction
The relationships established between the owner of this Website and the USER will be governed by the provisions of the existing legislation concerning the applicable law and jurisdiction. However, in the cases where the regulations establish the possibility of the parties being subject to a jurisdiction, the DATA CONTROLLER and the USER, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Torrevieja.